Common types of cancer treatment
Alternative types of cancer treatment
The History of Cancer
President Nixon together with Congress started to fight strongly against the cancer in 1971. But what happened to that in the past 40 years? According to the hype and filling in the statistics not so much happened. If we take in consideration all the modern science and technology development in the past 40 years, we know that there should have happened big advancement in the process of curing cancer by now. And in comparison to the other technology fields, such as cell phones and computers, cancer cures didn’t develop at all Instead, cancer became a disease even more common than the heart diseases affecting people at the age of 45-74. At the end, it is all very weird. The number of people suffering from cancer is constantly increasing. Namely, in the last 30 years it became doubled and if people continue not paying attention to the prevention, by the year 2030 the number will be tripled. The key is to educate people in this matter and make them start using preventing remedies. But, in order to do so, the medicals must stop ignoring the treatments that are actually very effective.
The Truth About Cancer
Cancer is almost ALWAYS caused by the same multi-step sequence of events.
- Nasty microbes and parasites get inside of the organs and make their homes there. These microbes generally come from meat that was not adequately cooked, but they can come from other sources.
- These microbes intercept glucose which was headed for the cells in the organs.
- These microbes excrete (as waste products) mycotoxins, which are highly acid and totally worthless to the cells.
- Because the cells (in the organs) don’t get the food they need (because it has been intercepted), and because they are living in a sea of filth (i.e. mycotoxins), the cells in the organ become weak.
- Organs are made exclusively of cells. In other words, if you took all of the cells out of an organ, there would be no organ. Thus, because the cells in the organ(s) are weak, the organ(s) are weak.
- Because one or more major organs are weak the immune system becomes weak. Actually, the microbes weaken the immune system both directly and indirectly.
- Because the immune system is weak it cannot kill enough cancer cells and the cancer cells grow out of control.
Video by TTAC Publishing
The Truth About Cancer: A Global Quest – The True History of Chemo & The Pharmaceutical Monopoly
Many times cancer patients have been cured of their cancer, meaning put into “remission,” only to have their cancer return later, which is called “regression.” There are three major ways to cure cancer:
- Safely target and kill the cancer cells,
- Kill the microbes inside the cancer cells (which will be discussed below) and the cancer cells will revert into normal cells,
- Kill the microbes that are causing the immune system to be weak (and this includes the microbes in the organs and the microbes in the bloodstream).
Actually, without doing #3, the cancer could come back again.
The approach of orthodox medicine, however, is to severely damage the immune system with chemotherapy, radiation and surgery. This makes the imbalance even worse, because these things damage the immune system and do a very poor job of targeting the cancer cells and do an even worse job of killing the microbes in the organs. Orthodox cancer treatments also kill many healthy cells and can damage organs, the lymph system, etc. Is it any wonder the cancer always seems to “come back” after surgery or chemotherapy? This is called “regression.” For example, how does cutting off a breast going to fix the immune system? Don’t be absurd – “You cannot cut cancer out.”
Ponder this carefully: even when orthodox medicine puts someone into “remission” (i.e. their cancer appears to be gone), they have not fixed the“root cause” of the cancer, so it is almost certain the cancer will come back!! That is why the true “five-year” cure rate of orthodox medicine is less than 3%.
Because the “root cause” of cancer is a weak immune system, YOU CANNOT CUT CANCER OUT, you have to deal with the “root cause” of the cancer!!!
While many natural cancer treatments do very well against cancer, what is missing in many some of them is getting rid of the microbes in the organs, which is the “root cause” of most cases of cancer. In many cases the immune system can get rid of these microbes, but in fact some types of tapeworms, flukes and fungus, etc. cannot be killed by the immune system for one reason or another (e.g. the microbes are not accessible by the immune system). By getting rid of the microbes in the organs, plus doing the normal cancer treatments, the balance (i.e. a strong immune system and a low number of cancer cells) is restored enough to keep the cancer from coming back. The patient is cured because their immune system has been fixed and the number of cancer cells (by using special protocols) has been reduced!! The cancer will not come back as long as the patient watches their diet.
Is it any wonder that alternative cancer treatments, when administered by experts, have a massively higher cure rate than orthodox medicine? Most natural cancer treatments include immune builders and things that kill cancer cells. Some protocols also include things to clean the blood of microbes, which will also supercharge the immune system.
Even in Natural Medicine the Cancer Can Come Back
If you kill the microbes inside the cancer cells, the cancer cells will REVERT into normal cells.
Many natural cancer treatments, whether cancer treatments that kill the cancer cells or even revert the cancer cells into normal cells, can have significant regression rates!! One reason was discussed above, the microbes in the organs and/or bloodstream were not identified and destroyed. In other words, even natural cancer treatments that kill cancer cells or revert cancer cells into normal cells can have the cancer return!! If natural cancer treatments don’t fix the “root cause” of the cancer, by cleaning the blood, and especially the organs of microbes and parasites, the cancer can come back.
What Causes Cancer
Everyone has cancer cells in their body, so why does one person never get diagnosed with cancer and another person is diagnosed with cancer? You can reduce the risk of various cancers with a good health plan.Lifestyle and environment are factors that increasingly become another cause of cancer. This means:
- Artificial and processed foods with chemicals added
- Pharmaceutical remedies
- Use of sun protectors and not enough exposure to the sun
- Chemical exposures such as pesticides
- Medical diagnostic radiation exposure, dirty electricity and wireless technologies
- Not enough sleep, stress and obesity
How To Prevent Cancer
There are lots of things you can do to lower the risk of cancer. Even the American Cancer Society concluded that 1/3 of the cancer deaths appeared due to lack of physical activity, poor diet and overweight. However, you can still make some changes to your habits and do something in order to fight this devastating disease:
- Avoid consuming processed foods and fructose/ sugars as much as possible in order to control the levels of insulin in your organism.
- Expose yourself to the sun regularly in order to normalize the levels of vitamin D.
- Exercise regularly- it controls and lowers the level of insulin in blood and at the same time reduces the risk of cancer.
- Consume the needed amounts of omega-3 fats.
- Consume organic and fresh vegetables as much as possible and as much often as you can. Cruciferous vegetables actually have anti-cancerous features. Also, don’t forget that carbohydrate nutritional type needs up to 300% more vegetables than protein nutritional type.
- Make sure you control your emotions. This factor is thought to be the most important one among all others. The CDC concluded that even 85% of the disease appeared due to emotions. In my experience, the best technique for having control over emotions is called Emotional Freedom Technique.
- Avoid using the cell phone and other wireless technologies. And if you can`t avoid them, try using safer devices at least.
- Don’t expose yourself to environmental toxins like household chemical cleaners, pesticides, air fresheners, synthetic, air pollution and so on.
- Sleep enough and sleep well.
- Keep a normal body weight.